This post is mainly for Knight 67...
The new Bruce Campbell book is out. It's called Make Love The Bruce Campbell way. If you didn't read If Chins Could Kill, you need to.
![]()
Buy On Amazon
This post is mainly for Knight 67...
The new Bruce Campbell book is out. It's called Make Love The Bruce Campbell way. If you didn't read If Chins Could Kill, you need to.
![]()
Buy On Amazon
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
ooooooooooooooooo
And I just ate.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bruce Campbell is THE man. No if, ands, or buts!!
Sometimes I dream.....that he is me....Like Bruce! If I could be like Bruce! I wanna be, I wanna be like Bruce..........
![]()
![]()
![]()
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
There is a rumor going around about a Ash vs. Freddy vs. Jason movie coming out.
Won't happen. If it did, Ash would wipe the floor with them and it'd be over in 10 minutes. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Army of Darkness quote: "Gimme some sugar, baby!"
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Sweet!!!
..looks like i'll be going to the bookstore tomorrow to pick me up a copy...
still haven't had the chance to read If Chins Could Kill, mainly because of the workload of reading in AP English, but i plan on getting around to it..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks